Head of U.S. Sales
Jeffrey Kommor is Head of U.S. Sales for FCA. He was named to the position in March 2020.
Previously, Kommor was appointed Vice President – U.S. Sales Operations, Fleet and Small Business Sales, a position he was named to in October 2015. In that role, he was responsible for sales planning and incentives, retail sales promotions, dealer relations, field operations for sales, small business sales and Certified Pre-Owned Vehicle sales for all FCA US brands. He also served as Vice President – U.S. Sales Operations since January 2014.
Prior to that postion, he was Director - Northeast Business Center in Tappan, N.Y. In this role, Kommor was responsible for sales in the seven-state area covered by the Northeast Business Center.
Since first joining the company as a Service and Parts District Manager in the Syracuse Zone in 1985, Kommor has garnered extensive experience in all aspects of sales, service and parts, customer relations, and field organizations.
His work and academic background includes:
- 2020 - current, Head of U.S. Sales, FCA US LLC
- 2015, Vice President - U.S. Sales Operations, Fleet and Small Business Sales
- 2014, Vice President – U.S. Sales Operations
- 2013, Director - Northeast Business Center
- 2010, Director - Midwest Business Center
- 2009, Senior Manager - Sales Operations, Northeast Business Center
- 2008, Senior Manager - Retail Sales Promotions, Northeast Business Center
- 2005, Senior Manager - Dealer Operations
- 2002, Sales Promotion Manager
- 2002, Market Center Senior Specialist
- 2001, Dealer Operations Manager - Los Angeles Zone
- 1999, Field Operations Manager - Phoenix Zone
- 1997, Zone Process Training/Five Star Manager - Phoenix Zone
- 1996, Sales Distribution/Warranty Manager - Syracuse Zone
- 1995, Customer Relations Manager - Syracuse Zone
- 1993, Arbitration Coordinator - Syracuse Zone
- 1991, New York Lemon Law Coordinator - Syracuse Zone
- 1988, Customer Relations Specialist - Syracuse Zone
- 1985, Service & Parts District Manager - Syracuse Zone
Kommor holds a bachelor’s degree in marketing from Clarkson University in Potsdam, N.Y., and an associate degree in management from Nassau Community College in Garden City, N.Y.
Kommor was born in Brooklyn, N.Y.