February 5, 2014,
Forest City, Iowa
Introducing the 2014 Winnebago Travato, the newest Class B motorhome to join the Winnebago Touring Coach lineup. At 20 feet long, the Travato is unbelievably agile, while still offering a full-feature RV experience that is perfect for the adventurous explorer. The 59G, featuring the Ram ProMaster chassis, will please value-conscious enthusiasts with its amazing fuel efficiency. With swivel cab seats, LED ceiling lights, standard touch-screen navigation, a split dinette, and an abundance of features, the Travato delivers a whole lot of fun for less. Welcome to a new level of Class B value, style and living.
- Ram ProMaster chassis with gas engine and estimated 16-18 miles per gallon (mpg) on the highway
- Best-in-class cab ergonomics, visibility and safety features
- Rear-access double doors
- Full-featured RV; perfect for two people
- Awning with LED lights
- LED ceiling lights – reduce energy consumption by up to 70 percent and extend battery life when dry camping
- Corner double bed -- portion of bed flips up against sidewall to allow for bicycles or other large items; access from rear doors.
- Full-height roller, tambour-style bath door
- Powered entrance step
- Swivel cab seats
- 3-point seat belts on forward-facing bench seat
- Full-featured galley
- MCD blackout roller shades
- Available retracting screen door
- U-Connect 5.0 Infotainment Center with touch screen, voice command and steering wheel controls features AM/FM radio with CD/DVD player, SiriusXM Radio with 12-month trial subscription, hands free Bluetooth, iPod/iPhone audio integration, speed adjusted audio levels, compass, color rearview camera, and integrated GPS with navigation for safe and easy routing and turn-by-turn voice guidance
The innovative 59G is for active people who want to take their toys with them. This unique floorplan features a rear double bed that is designed to flip up, out of the way to allow for large items like bicycles to be stored inside and making them easily accessible through the large double doors at the rear of the coach. A rear corner wet bath occupies the rear passenger side. The 59G features a compact, yet fully functional galley and deep wardrobe. The forward-facing bench seat with two 3-point seat belts and dining table and another bench seat that may be used while camping, may all be combined into a Flex Bed system to allow for additional sleeping. The front cab seats swivel for convenient television viewing.
Ram Truck Brand
In 2009, the Ram Truck brand launched as a stand-alone division, focused on meeting the demands of truck buyers and delivering benchmark-quality vehicles. With a full lineup of trucks - the Ram 1500, 2500/3500 Heavy Duty, 3500/4500/5500 Chassis Cab and ProMaster - the Ram brand builds trucks that get the hard work done and families where they need to go.
Ram continues to outperform the competition and sets the benchmark for:
- Best-in-class standard horsepower
- Segment-first 1,000 lb.-ft of torque with Cummins Turbo Diesel
- Most luxurious: Ram 1500 Tungsten with real metal and leather elements and a new 14.5-inch Uconnect touchscreen
- Best ride and handling with a double wishbone front suspension and five-link solid rear axle with available, segment-exclusive, active-level, four-corner air suspension
- Best-in-class available rear leg room
- The most cargo space available in any traditional full size cargo van
- Most capable full-size off-road pickup – Ram Power Wagon
- Most awarded light-duty truck in America
- Highest owner loyalty of any half-ton pickup
The latest J.D. Power APEAL study
, which rates the emotional bond between customers and their vehicles, named the 2023 Ram 1500 as the best full-size light-duty pickup.
Ram is part of the portfolio of brands offered by leading global automaker and mobility provider Stellantis. For more information regarding Stellantis (NYSE: STLA), please visit www.stellantis.com
Follow Ram and company news and video on:
Company blog: http://blog.stellantisnorthamerica.com
Media website: http://media.stellantisnorthamerica.com
Ram Truck brand: www.ramtrucks.com