Mopar Accessorizes the All-new 2017 Chrysler Pacifica
- Mopar helps customers personalize the all-new 2017 Chrysler Pacifica minivan with unique or updated quality accessories
- Available products include DVD player, Stow ‘n Go cargo bin, pet kennel, soft-sided cooler and more
- Select number of accessories can be upfitted to the Chrysler Pacifica or Pacifica Hybrid prior to delivery through the Mopar Custom Shop
January 12, 2016,
Auburn Hills, Mich.
As the all-new 2017 Chrysler Pacifica minivan prepares to make its appearance in dealer showrooms in spring 2016, Mopar will make its own contribution with a lineup of unique accessories that will inspire customers to expand the functionality and personality of their minivan.
“Our minivan customers are looking for flexibility in their lives and rides, so we developed a vast array of quality-tested, authentic parts and accessories specifically geared for this new Chrysler Pacifica to suit any style or need,” said Pietro Gorlier, Head of Parts and Service (Mopar), FCA – Global.
Not only will the FCA US LLC service, parts and customer-care brand provide plenty of personalization options with almost 100 Mopar accessories for the all-new 2017 Chrysler Pacifica, but the Mopar Custom Shop will provide the opportunity to add a select number of upfit products right when purchasing the vehicle at the dealership or via the online configurator at www.chrysler.com
Among the Mopar accessories to help personalize the all-new 2017 Chrysler Pacifica are the following items:
- Flip-down overhead DVD player: This entertainment unit has been upgraded for the 2017 Chrysler Pacifica
- Stow ‘n Go cargo bin: This useful cargo bin, made of heavy-duty plastic, fits in the Stow ‘n Go seating floor-storage areas and is great to stash gear or can be filled with ice and beverages for long trips or during tailgating
- Pet kennel: This generously sized, Chrysler-branded pet kennel fits into and ties down in the rear cargo area to keep your pet secure on long trips. It also doubles as a kennel for use outside the vehicle when traveling
- Foldable soft-sided cooler: Made specifically for the 2017 Chrysler Pacifica, this Chrysler-branded, soft-sided and foldable cooler fits most spaces (i.e., Stow ‘n Go storage area and under seats) and can hold up to 18 cans
- Carpet and all-weather mats: Both carpet and all-weather (slush) mats are available in separate packages for first-, second- and third-row seating areas, as well as the cargo area. The all-weather mats help keep the vehicle’s interior space pristine with molded deep ribs to trap and hold dirt, water, snow and mud
- Cargo liner: This useful liner will help cover the entire cargo area, when both second- and third-row seats are folded flat and stored in the floor, in order to keep carpet clean when moving large items, boxes and anything dirty
- Cargo tote: Keep gear together in the cargo area with this foldable tote
- First-aid kit for Pacifica: Perfect and useful for active families on the move, this first-aid kit comes in a small and easily stored canvas storage bag, which fits in the glove box, center console, under seats or in floor bins
- Roadside safety kit: Be prepared for most roadside emergencies with this compact kit, which includes jumper cables, tools, gloves, flashlight, reflective triangle and much more
- Spare tire kit: This essential addition to any 2017 Chrysler Pacifica includes a mounted compact spare tire, jack and jack tools
- Chrysler-branded license plate frame: Available in either black or bright finishes
- Bodyside molding: Add personality and protection with bright bodyside molding
- Receiver hitch: Class II, 1,500-lb. load capacity, 150-lb. tongue weight
- Front air deflector: Directs insects and road spray up and away from the hood and windshield
- Remote start kits: The same kit found on production-equipped vehicles
- Running boards: Provides additional assistance for stepping into your 2017 Chrysler Pacifica
- Door sills: Protects the interior door sills from scratches
- Splash guards, front and rear: Designed to fit the contours of the 2017 Chrysler Pacifica, these front and rear splash guards (sold separately) provide added protection from road debris and stone chips
- Racks and carriers: Mopar offers a variety of racks and carriers for the 2017 Chrysler Pacifica to allow owners to take their adventure on the road. Options include a roof-mount water sports carrier, roof-mount ski and snowboard carrier, roof-top cargo basket and basket cargo net, roof-top box cargo carrier and hitch-mounted bike carriers
- Wireless charging: Provides built-in charging when your smartphone is placed on the charging pad
- Mopar Electronic Vehicle Tracking System (EVTS): A state-of-the-art, GPS-enabled stolen vehicle recovery system that helps protect the vehicle, along with additional available security features
This year marks the 85th anniversary of Mopar.
A simple combination of the words MOtor and PARts, Mopar offers exceptional service, parts and customer-care. Born in 1937 as the name of a line of antifreeze products, Mopar has evolved over 85 years to represent both complete vehicle care and authentic performance for owners and enthusiasts worldwide.
Mopar made its mark in the 1960s during the muscle-car era with performance parts to enhance speed and handling for both on-road and racing use. Later, Mopar expanded to include technical service and customer support, and today integrates service, parts and customer-care operations in order to enhance customer and dealer support worldwide.
Complete information on Mopar is available at www.mopar.com
and the newly redesigned Mopar blog at www.blog.mopar.com
. For more information regarding Stellantis (NYSE: STLA), please visit www.stellantis.com
Follow Mopar and company news and video on:
Company blog: blog.stellantisnorthamerica.com
Media website: media.stellantisnorthamerica.com
Mopar brand: www.mopar.com/
Mopar blog: blog.mopar.com/