2017 Alfa Romeo 4C Coupe Fact Sheet
- Spearheading the Italian marque’s North American renaissance, the 2017 Alfa Romeo 4C Coupe offers driving enthusiasts a technical, mid-engine design inspired by the brand’s legendary racing history
- New Alpine premium audio system with subwoofer is now available on 2017 Alfa Romeo 4C Coupe, providing an upgraded audio experience
- The eye-catching Giallo Prototipo Yellow paint color is now available on the 4C Coupe
- Akrapovic dual-mode electronically controlled exhaust system features dual, center-mounted tips with carbon fiber surround and signature Alfa Romeo resonant sound
- All-new available carbon fiber roof elevates the 4C Coupe’s technical look, while hinting at its exclusive carbon-fiber monocoque chassis
- Additional new available exterior features include:
- 18 and 19-inch silver fan spoke alloy wheels
- 18 and 19-inch dark fan spoke alloy wheels
- Carbon Fiber Italian Flag Mirrors
- Excellence handcrafted in Modena, Italy: 4C Coupe combines the performance engineering of Alfa Romeo and the craftsmanship of Maserati
- Available for a starting U.S. Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) of $55,900
December 15, 2016,
Auburn Hills, Mich.
Since its foundation in Milan, Italy, in 1910, Alfa Romeo continues to design and craft some of the most stunning and exclusive cars in automotive history, all while building on a racing heritage that includes some of the most talented and storied drivers and victories. The 2017 Alfa Romeo 4C Coupe offer driving enthusiasts a technical, mid-engine design inspired by the brand’s legendary racing history and represents the essential sportiness embedded in the brand’s DNA: handcrafted in Modena, Italy; seductive Italian style; state-of-the-art Formula 1 inspired carbon fiber monocoque chassis that enables an incredible power-to-weight ratio; advanced technologies, including the all-aluminum 1750 cc turbocharged engine with direct-injection, dual intercoolers, and variable-valve timing that enable supercar-level performance.
- Ultralight carbon fiber monocoque and aluminum chassis structures afford 4C an incredible power-to-weight ratio, weighing less than 2,500 pounds lbs.
- Race-inspired performance: 0-60 miles per hour (mph) in 4.1 seconds thanks to an all-aluminum 1750 direct-injection, intercooled, turbocharged engine paired to the blistering fast Alfa TCT (twin-clutch transmission) and Alfa DNA selector with four adjustable drive modes
- The Akrapovic dual-mode exhaust system is directly linked to the four Alfa DNA selector drive modes, providing maximum Alfa Romeo sound in Dynamic and Race modes, and providing a quieter motoring experience in Natural and All-weather modes.
- Carbon Fiber Trim Package further proliferates 4C Coupe’s use of carbon fiber on interior vents, instrument cluster surround and instrument panel and shift bezels
- Bespoke Italian style: Premium leather interior with Tobacco and Black sport seats paired with a Black leather interior with Tobacco accent stitching is available
- 4C Coupe features two composite-framed sport seats, with standard leather on the Spider, and an exposed carbon fiber monocoque that exemplifies its race-inspired technologies
Please visit the Alfa Romeo 4C newsroom
for the latest product information, photography and videography, plus access to specification and feature availability documents.
Born in 1910 in Milan, Italy, Alfa Romeo has designed and crafted some of the most stylish and sporty cars in automotive history. That tradition lives on today as Alfa Romeo continues to take a unique and innovative approach to automobiles. The Alfa Romeo Stelvio sets a benchmark in performance, style and technology in an SUV. The award-winning Alfa Romeo Giulia delivers race-inspired performance, advanced technologies and an exhilarating driving experience to the premium midsize sedan segment. In early 2023, Alfa Romeo will offer its first compact SUV with the all-new Tonale. The globally available Tonale is part of a radical evolution taking place at Alfa Romeo, which looks ahead to a new era of electrification and connectivity. Alfa Romeo is part of the portfolio of brands offered by leading global automaker and mobility provider Stellantis. For more information regarding Stellantis (NYSE: STLA), please visit www.stellantis.com
Follow Alfa Romeo brand news and video on:
Company blog: http://blog.stellantisnorthamerica.com
Media website: http://media.stellantisnorthamerica.com
Alfa Romeo newsroom: https://media.stellantisnorthamerica.com/newsroom.do?id=292&mid=446
Consumer website: www.alfaromeousa.com
Facebook: Alfa Romeo USA