February 14, 2018,
Since its foundation in Milan, Italy, in 1910, Alfa Romeo continues to design and craft some of the most stunning and exclusive cars in automotive history, all while building on a racing heritage that includes some of the most talented and storied drivers and victories. The 2018 Alfa Romeo 4C offers driving enthusiasts a mid-engine design inspired by the brand’s legendary racing history and represents the essential sportiness embedded in the brand’s DNA. Handcrafted in Modena, Italy, the Alfa Romeo 4C Coupe and 4C Spider offer seductive Italian styling and a state-of-the-art Formula 1-inspired carbon fibre monocoque chassis that enables an incredible 4.8 kg/hp power-to-weight ratio. Advanced technologies include the all-aluminum 1750cc turbocharged engine with direct-injection, dual intercoolers, and variable-valve timing, enabling supercar-level performance.
New for 2018
- Front fascia with carbon fibre vents (optional on 4C Coupe and Spider)
- Black leather seats/interior with Yellow accent stitch
- Now available with Black, White and Basalt Grey-painted 4C Coupe and Spider
- Weighing only 1,128 kilograms the ultralight carbon fibre monocoque and aluminum chassis help contribute to an incredible 10.4 power-to-weight ratio
- Race-inspired performance: 0-60 miles per hour (mph) in 4.1 seconds thanks to an all-aluminum 1750cc direct-injection, dual intercooled, turbocharged engine paired to the blistering fast six-speed Alfa TCT (twin-clutch transmission) and Alfa DNA Pro Drive Mode Selector with four adjustable drive modes
- The Akrapovic dual-mode exhaust system is linked directly to the four Alfa DNA Pro selector drive modes, providing maximum Alfa Romeo sound in Dynamic and Race modes, and providing a quieter motoring experience in Natural and All-weather modes
- Carbon Fibre Trim Package further proliferates the 4C’s use of carbon fibre on air vents, instrument cluster surround, instrument panel and shift bezel
- 4C Coupe features two composite-framed sport seats, with standard leather on Spider, and an exposed carbon fibre monocoque that exemplifies its race-inspired technologies
For 2018, the Alfa Romeo 4C lineup consists of two models:
Available Exterior Colours
Available Interior Colours
- Basalt Gray
- Alfa Rosso
- Giallo Prototipo (Yellow)
- Madreperla White Tri-Coat
- Rosso Competizione Tri-Coat
About Alfa Romeo
- Black cloth seats
- Black leather-trimmed bucket seats with Red accent stitching
- Black leather-trimmed bucket seats with Yellow accent stitching
- Red leather-trimmed bucket seats with Black accent stitching
- Black/Tobacco leather-trimmed bucket seats with Tobacco accent stitching
- Racing microfiber/leather-trimmed bucket seats with Red accent stitching
- Racing microfiber/leather-trimmed bucket seats with Yellow accent stitching
Since its foundation in Milan, Italy, in 1910, Alfa Romeo has designed and crafted some of the most stylish and exclusive cars in automotive history. That tradition lives on today as Alfa Romeo continues to take a unique and innovative approach to designing automobiles.
Born from the world’s greatest driving road – the Stelvio Pass – the all-new 2018 Alfa Romeo Stelvio sets a new benchmark in performance, style and technology in an SUV that could only be Italian. The innovative Q4 all-wheel-drive (AWD) system – standard on all Stelvio models, including the Quadrifoglio, provides additional driving confidence and superior control. The Stelvio Quadrifoglio – on sale in early 2018 – holds the Nürburgring record for the fastest production SUV with a lap time of 7 minutes and 51.7 seconds. Infused with Italian passion, craftsmanship and innovation, the all-new Alfa Romeo Stelvio conquers the winding road for which it is named.
As the first of a new generation of vehicles on the all-new Giorgio platform, the 2018 Alfa Romeo Giulia and Giulia Ti sedans deliver race-inspired performance with a class-leading 280 horsepower, advanced technologies that include the available Q4 AWD system, seductive Italian style and an exhilarating driving experience to the premium mid-size sedan segment. As the “halo” model in the lineup, the Giulia Quadrifoglio highlights Alfa Romeo’s motorsport knowhow with a best-in-class, 505-horsepower, 2.9-litre twin-turbo V-6 engine that earns the title of the most powerful Alfa Romeo production car engine ever and the quickest with a class-leading 0-60 mph time of 3.8 seconds, plus it enabled a record-setting Nürburgring lap time of 7:32 – the fastest ever by a four-door production sedan.
The handcrafted 2018 Alfa Romeo 4C Coupe and Spider represent the purest form of La meccanica delle emozioni
(the mechanics of emotion), with their race-inspired, mid-engine design and state-of-the-art, Formula 1-inspired carbon fibre monocoque chassis that enables an incredible power-to-weight ratio and with advanced technologies, including the all-aluminum 1750 turbocharged and intercooled engine with direct-injection and dual variable-valve timing, which enables supercar-level performance, including 0-60 mph in 4.1 seconds.
Founded as the Chrysler Corporation in 1925, FCA Canada Inc. is based in Windsor, Ontario, and celebrates its 97th anniversary in 2022. FCA Canada is a wholly owned subsidiary of FCA, a North American automaker based in Auburn Hills, Michigan and member of the Fiat Chrysler Automobiles N.V. (FCA) family of companies. FCA Canada has approximately 440 dealers that sell Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep®, Ram, FIAT and Alfa Romeo products, as well as SRT performance products. The company also distributes Mopar and Alfa Romeo parts and accessories. In addition to its assembly facilities, which produce the Chrysler Pacifica, Chrysler Pacifica Hybrid, Chrysler Voyager and Chrysler Grand Caravan (Windsor) and Chrysler 300, Dodge Charger and Dodge Challenger (Brampton), FCA Canada operates an aluminum casting plant in Etobicoke, a research and development centre in Windsor, and has sales offices and parts distribution centers throughout the country.