April 25, 2018,
Auburn Hills, Mich.
Sixteen North American supplier partners received an FCA US LLC
Supplier of the Year award at MotorCity Casino Hotel in Detroit on Tuesday, April 24. The Supplier of the Year awards recognize automotive suppliers that have shown an extraordinary commitment to the Company.
“These 16 suppliers represent the best qualities of the North American automotive supply base,” said Scott Thiele, Chief Purchasing Officer, FCA. “We recognized our partners and thanked them for their collaborative nature, their resiliency in an ever-changing industry and their dedication to innovation.”
The 2017 FCA US Suppliers of the Year are:
- Body Supplier of the Year – Gentex Corporation
- Capital Equipment Supplier of the Year – International Industrial Contracting Corporation
- Chassis Supplier of the Year – ILJIN USA Corporation
- Diversity Supplier of the Year – Henkel Corporation
- Electrical Supplier of the Year – N.S. International Ltd.
- Engine Systems Supplier of the Year – Avon Automotive – MGI Coutier
- Foundational Principles Supplier of the Year – Quaker Chemical Corporation
- Innovation Supplier of the Year – Webasto Convertibles USA Inc.
- Interior Supplier of the Year – US Farathane
- Mopar Supplier of the Year – North American Assembly LLC
- Powertrain Supplier of the Year – Hitchiner Manufacturing Co. Inc.
- Raw Material Supplier of the Year – Steel Technologies LLC
- Services Supplier of the Year – Corrigan Oil Company Inc.
- Supply Chain Management Supplier of the Year – DTR Corporation
- Sustainability Supplier of the Year – PPG
- Value Optimization Supplier of the Year – Prime Wheel Corporation
Award recipients were determined based on an evaluation of each company’s supplier scorecard performance in 2017 – a rating system that evaluates supplier performance in areas such as quality, delivery, cost, warranty and partnership – and input from FCA senior leadership. Suppliers nominated themselves for the innovation, sustainability and diversity award categories.
FCA US also awarded 73 global production suppliers for their outstanding quality. To qualify, the supplier’s North American manufacturing location had to have 100 percent warranty and incoming material quality scores.
FCA holds similar supplier recognition ceremonies in three other locations across the globe.
About FCA US LLC
FCA US LLC is a North American automaker based in Auburn Hills, Michigan. It designs, manufactures, and sells or distributes vehicles under the Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep®, Ram, FIAT and Alfa Romeo brands, as well as the SRT performance designation. The Company also distributes Mopar and Alfa Romeo parts and accessories. FCA US is building upon the historic foundations of Chrysler Corp., established in 1925 by industry visionary Walter P. Chrysler and Fabbrica Italiana Automobili Torino (F.I.A.T.), founded in Italy in 1899 by pioneering entrepreneurs, including Giovanni Agnelli. FCA US is a member of the Fiat Chrysler Automobiles N.V. (FCA) family of companies. (NYSE: FCAU/ MTA: FCA).
FCA is an international automotive group listed on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol “FCAU” and on the Mercato Telematico Azionario under the symbol “FCA.”
Follow FCA US news and video on:
Company blog: blog.fcanorthamerica.com
Twitter (Spanish): www.twitter.com/fcausespanol
Media website: media.fcanorthamerica.com