2019 Dodge Journey Fact Sheet
August 31, 2018,
Auburn Hills, Mich.
The 2019 Dodge Journey is the most affordable and most powerful three-row midsize crossover priced less than $30,000 U.S. Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (MSRP). It is the only crossover in the segment to offer standard seven-passenger seating and a choice of engines, as well as front- or all-wheel drive. Journey continues to offer customers better value while delivering vehicle connectivity and customization with the available Uconnect 8.4-inch infotainment system. With standard fold-flat second- and third-row seats and second-row in-floor storage, the Journey is a true utility infielder. The Dodge Journey has more than 40 available safety and security features and is America’s most affordable seven-seat crossover.
New for 2019:
- Dodge simplifies the 2019 Journey lineup to three models: Journey SE, Journey Crossroad and Journey GT, offering customers improved value and performance across the lineup
- Journey SE gets additional standard content, including a performance front and rear fascia, fog lamps, three-zone temperature control, fold-away power heated body-color mirrors and LED rear tail lamps. Journey SE models are now available with the 3.6-liter V-6 and is $2,200 less than the 2018 model with a starting U.S. MSRP of $25,195
- Journey SE models now offer the available popular Blacktop Appearance Package with optional new 19-inch Gloss Black wheels for $2,300 less than the 2018 model with a starting U.S. MSRP of $24,720
- Destroyer Gray joins the Journey exterior color palette, which features Blood Orange, Redline, Contusion Blue, Olive Green, Granite, Billet, Pitch Black, White Noise Tri-Coat and Vice White
- Dodge Journey offers the choice of four- or six-cylinder engines and standard seven-passenger seating. All Journey models are available with front- or all-wheel drive
- Journey’s available all-wheel-drive (AWD) system works on demand, driving only the front wheels until power to the rear wheels is needed to maximize fuel efficiency. All-wheel drive also is used on dry pavement between speeds of 25 and 65 mph to enhance handling during performance driving
- Three-row seating is standard on all Journey models, making it the most affordable and most powerful three-row midsize crossover
- The award-winning 3.6-liter Pentastar V-6 engine, available on Journey SE and Crossroad and standard on GT and AWD models, produces 283 horsepower and 260 lb.-ft. of torque and is mated to a smooth-shifting six-speed automatic transmission
- Journey features a standard 2.4-liter 16-valve DOHC four-cylinder engine, which produces 173 horsepower and 166 lb.-ft. of torque, linked to a four-speed automatic transmission
- Journey maintains sculpted, clean, aggressive lines and a front fascia that sports the signature Dodge brand “split crosshair” grille. Bold “ring of fire” LED tail lamps feature a distinctive style, while 19-inch aluminum wheels, standard on Crossroad and GT, provide a dramatic styling statement
- Featuring an available largest-in-class Uconnect 8.4-inch touchscreen, standard Keyless Enter ‘n Go with push-button start and available heated steering wheel, Dodge Journey offers a slew of high-tech features at a price that is still affordable for families
- Journey’s Uconnect touchscreen command center offers navigation, voice-command music selections and the ability to check fuel prices. With its touchscreen display and user-friendly, touch-key categories, connecting and controlling personal devices is simple, intuitive and customizable
- Owners will feel like they have the world at their fingertips with the Journey’s Uconnect touchscreen command center. From navigation to voice-command music selections to the ability to check fuel prices, the Uconnect media center makes life in the Journey an excellent adventure for the driver and passengers. Four Uconnect models are available, all featuring easy-to-use controls and class-leading technology. With its touchscreen display and user-friendly touch-key categories, connecting and controlling personal devices is simple, intuitive and customizable
- Innovative removable in-floor storage bins ahead of the second-row seats are standard on all trims and can hold everything from muddy clothes to soda cans or to conceal valuables, such as a camera, laptop or purse
- Journey’s interior is both spacious and functional. Second- and third-row seats fold flat to create 67.6 cu. ft. of cargo space. Second-row seats recline and have available class-exclusive integrated child booster seats
- Journey has more than 40 available safety and security features, including multistage front passenger air bags, active head restraints, electronic stability control with all-speed traction control, electronic roll mitigation and Brake Assist, driver-side knee blocker air bag, side-curtain air bags covering all three rows, front seat-mounted side air bags, LATCH child seat anchor system and trailer-sway control are standard on all Dodge Journey models
For 2019, the Dodge Journey lineup consists of three models:
Available Exterior Colors:
Available Interior Colors:
- Destroyer Gray (New)
- Blood Orange
- Contusion Blue
- Olive Green
- Pitch Black
- White Noise Tri-Coat
- Vice White
Please visit the Dodge Journey newsroom
for the latest product information, photography and videography, plus access to specification and feature availability documents.
For more than 100 years, the Dodge brand has carried on the spirit of brothers John and Horace Dodge. Their influence continues today as Dodge shifts into high gear with a lineup that delivers unrivaled performance in each of the segments where they compete.
Dodge drives forward as a pure performance brand, offering SRT Hellcat versions of the Dodge Challenger, Dodge Charger and Dodge Durango, as well as an R/T performance hybrid version of the all-new Dodge Hornet, representing the brand’s first-ever electrified performance vehicle. Dodge delivers the drag-strip dominating 807-horsepower Dodge Challenger SRT Super Stock; the 797-horsepower Dodge Charger SRT Redeye, the most powerful and fastest mass-produced sedan in the world; and the 710-horsepower Dodge Durango SRT Hellcat, the most powerful SUV ever; and best-in-class standard performance in the compact utility vehicle segment with the Dodge Hornet. Combined, these four muscle vehicles make Dodge the industry’s most powerful brand, offering more horsepower than any other American brand across its entire lineup.
Dodge is part of the portfolio of brands offered by leading global automaker and mobility provider Stellantis. For more information regarding Stellantis (NYSE: STLA), please visit www.stellantis.com
Follow Dodge//SRT and company news and video on:
Company blog: http://blog.stellantisnorthamerica.com
Media website: http://media.stellantisnorthamerica.com
Dodge brand: www.dodge.com
Direct Connection: www.DCPerformance.com