2020 Dodge Journey Fact Sheet
August 31, 2019,
Auburn Hills, Mich.
The 2020 Dodge Journey is America’s most affordable midsize crossover and the only crossover in the segment to offer standard seven-passenger seating. Journey continues to offer customers better value while also delivering vehicle connectivity and customization with its available Uconnect 8.4-inch infotainment system – the largest screen in its class. With standard fold-flat second- and third-row seats and available second-row in-floor storage, the Journey is a true utility infielder. The Dodge Journey has more than 40 available safety and security features.
New for 2020:
- Dodge simplifies the 2020 Journey lineup to two models: Journey SE Value and Journey Crossroad, offering customers improved value across the lineup
- Both Journey models feature a standard 2.4-liter 16-valve DOHC four-cylinder engine, which produces 172 horsepower and 165 lb.-ft. of torque
- Rear Park Assist is now standard on both Journey SE Value and Journey Crossroad models
- Sunroof now standard equipment on Dodge Journey Crossroad models
- New Popular Equipment Group, available on both Journey SE Value and Journey Crossroad models, bundles many popular features in one easy-to-order package. When equipped on Journey SE Value, the Popular Equipment Group includes Uconnect Voice Command with Bluetooth, SiriusXM Radio with 12-month subscription, leather-wrapped steering wheel and shift knob, tri-zone temperature control, power driver seat, premium cloth seating, security alarm and interior observation mirror. Journey Crossroad models equipped with the Popular Equipment Group include navigation, six premium speakers and subwoofer, heated front seats and steering wheel, remote start and a universal garage door opener
- Dodge Journey offers three-row, seven-passenger seating standard on both models for 2020
- Journey maintains sculpted, clean, aggressive lines and a front fascia that sports the signature Dodge brand “split crosshair” grille. Bold “ring of fire” LED taillamps feature a distinctive style, while 19-inch aluminum wheels, standard on Crossroad, provide a dramatic styling statement
- Featuring an available largest-in-class Uconnect 8.4-inch touchscreen, standard Keyless Enter ‘n Go with push-button start and available heated steering wheel, Dodge Journey offers high-tech features at a price that is still affordable for families
- Journey’s Uconnect touchscreen command center offers navigation, voice-command music selections and the ability to check fuel prices. With its touchscreen display and user-friendly, touch-key categories, connecting and controlling personal devices is simple, intuitive and customizable
- Owners will feel like they have the world at their fingertips with the Journey’s Uconnect touchscreen command center. From navigation to voice-command music selections to the ability to check fuel prices, the Uconnect media center makes life in the Journey an excellent adventure for the driver and passengers. Four Uconnect systems are available, all featuring easy-to-use controls and class-leading technology
- Innovative available removable in-floor storage bins ahead of the second-row seats can hold everything from muddy clothes to soda cans or conceal valuables, such as a camera, laptop or purse
- Journey’s interior is both spacious and functional. Second and third-row seats fold flat to create 67.6 cu. ft. of cargo space
- Journey has more than 40 available safety and security features, including multistage front passenger air bags, active head restraints, electronic stability control with all-speed traction control, electronic roll mitigation and Brake Assist, driver-side knee blocker air bag, side-curtain air bags covering all three rows, front seat-mounted side air bags, LATCH child seat anchor system and trailer-sway control – all standard on Dodge Journey models
For 2020, the Dodge Journey lineup consists of two models:
Available Exterior Colors:
Available Interior Colors:
- Destroyer Grey
- Contusion Blue
- Pitch Black
- Vice White
- Tan (available on SE Value)
Please visit the Dodge Journey newsroom
for the latest product information, photography and videography, plus access to specification and feature availability documents.
For more than 100 years, the Dodge brand has carried on the spirit of brothers John and Horace Dodge. Their influence continues today as Dodge shifts into high gear with muscle cars and SUVs that deliver unrivaled performance in each of the segments where they compete.
Dodge drives forward as a pure performance brand, offering SRT versions of every model across the lineup. For the 2022 model year, Dodge delivers the drag-strip dominating 807-horsepower Dodge Challenger SRT Super Stock, the 797-horsepower Dodge Charger SRT Redeye, the most powerful and fastest mass-produced sedan in the world, and the Dodge Durango SRT 392, America’s fastest, most powerful and most capable three-row SUV. Combined, these three muscle cars make Dodge the industry’s most powerful brand, offering more horsepower than any other American brand across its entire lineup.
In 2020, Dodge was named the "#1 Brand in Initial Quality," making it the first domestic brand ever to rank No. 1 in the J.D. Power Initial Quality Study
(IQS). In 2021, the Dodge brand ranked No. 1 in the J.D. Power APEAL Study
(mass market), making it the only domestic brand ever to do so two years in a row.
Dodge is part of the portfolio of brands offered by leading global automaker and mobility provider Stellantis. For more information regarding Stellantis (NYSE: STLA), please visit www.stellantis.com
Follow Dodge and company news and video on:
Company blog: http://blog.stellantisnorthamerica.com
Media website: http://media.stellantisnorthamerica.com
Dodge brand: www.dodge.com