FCA Canada: 2020 Dodge Grand Caravan Fact Sheet
August 31, 2019,
As Canada’s best-selling minivan ever, the Dodge Grand Caravan continues its decades-long history of offering families style, versatility and useful features at a tremendous value. Since inventing the segment for the 1984 model year, FCA has introduced scores of minivan firsts, including ParkView
Backup Camera, Stow ‘n Place roof rack and selectable fuel economizer mode. One innovation that continues is the Grand Caravan’s available industry-exclusive Stow ‘n Go seating and storage system, which can be easily operated with one hand, allowing users to convert from carrying seven to hauling cargo in a matter of seconds. The Grand Caravan is equipped with more than 55 standard and available safety, security and technology features.
As the first company to introduce the minivan and through six generations of the vehicle, FCA has innovated 115 minivan firsts. The company has sold more than 14.6 million minivans globally since 1983, twice as many as any other manufacturer over the past 35 years.
New for 2020
- Grand Caravan SXT features standard second-row Super Stow ‘n Go bucket seats and
in-floor storage bin, power eight-way driver seat, an all-black interior with Cranberry Wine accent stitching on the seats and optional Blacktop Package (SXT models)
- Standard award-winning 3.6-litre Pentastar V-6 engine that delivers 283 horsepower
- Grand Caravan CVP is the entry-level model and offers a number of standard features, including remote keyless entry, third-row Stow ‘n Go with available tailgate seating, Radio 130 multimedia centre, ParkView Rear Backup Camera, power locks and power front windows
as well as safety features like trailer-sway damping, ESC, seven airbags and DRL
- Grand Caravan SXT comes standard with ample technology and features, including Uconnect Voice Command with Bluetooth, second-row Super Stow ‘n Go bucket seats, deep-tint sunscreen glass and easy-clean floor mats
- Grand Caravan SXT Premium Plus offers added content at a great value with standard 17-inch polished aluminum wheels, leatherette seats with suede inserts and silver accent stitching, Bright Stow ‘n Place roof rack, and Super Console. Options include navigation radio and Power Convenience Group with power sliding doors and power liftgate.
- Grand Caravan Crew offers air conditioning with tri-zone automatic temperature control, an Electronic Vehicle Information Centre, a Chrome Stow ‘n Place roof rack system, fog lamps, a leather-wrapped steering wheel and shift knob, power 10-way driver’s seat including 2-way lumbar adjust and a Class-Exclusive Super Console.
- Grand Caravan Crew Plus features a Radio 430 multimedia centre with a 6.5-inch touchscreen, SiriusXM satellite radio, power dual sliding doors and power liftgate, heated, leather-faced front seats, power driver and front-passenger seats, and a universal garage door opener.
- The Grand Caravan GT is where versatility meets performance and attitude, offering a unique performance suspension, distinctive monochromatic exterior, 17-inch polished aluminum wheels with Gloss Black pockets, premium leather interior with red accent stitching, plus amenities like a nine-speaker audio system, 6.5-inch touchscreen radio with navigation, ParkView rear backup camera and remote start. The Driver Convenience Group is also standard on the GT model and includes features like window shades, three-zone automatic temperature control, heated front and second-row seats, heated steering wheel, Bluetooth streaming audio and overhead storage bins. The Blacktop Package, an exclusive customized blacked-out appearance, is available on SXT models for 2020, including 17-inch Gloss Black aluminum wheels, a Gloss Black grille, black headlamp bezels, an all-black interior, including headliner, door panels and console, and premium black cloth seats and door trim panels
- More than 55 standard and available safety, security and technology features include standard front-seat-mounted side air bags, a driver-side knee blocker air bag, three-row side-curtain air bags, electronic stability control (ESC), tire-pressure monitoring (TPM) system, daytime running lights (DRL) and remote keyless entry
For 2020, the Dodge Grand Caravan lineup consists of six models:
Available Exterior Colours
- SXT Premium Plus
- Crew Plus
Available Interior Colours
- Billet Metallic
- Brilliant Black Crystal Pearl
- Granite Crystal Metallic
- IndiGo Blue
- Octane Red
- Bright White
- Black/Light Greystone
Please visit the Dodge Grand Caravan newsroom for the latest product information, photography, videography, plus access to specification and feature availability documents.
Founded as the Chrysler Corporation in 1925, FCA Canada Inc. is based in Windsor, Ontario, and celebrates its 97th anniversary in 2022. FCA Canada is a wholly owned subsidiary of FCA, a North American automaker based in Auburn Hills, Michigan and member of the Fiat Chrysler Automobiles N.V. (FCA) family of companies. FCA Canada has approximately 440 dealers that sell Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep®, Ram, FIAT and Alfa Romeo products, as well as SRT performance products. The company also distributes Mopar and Alfa Romeo parts and accessories. In addition to its assembly facilities, which produce the Chrysler Pacifica, Chrysler Pacifica Hybrid, Chrysler Voyager and Chrysler Grand Caravan (Windsor) and Chrysler 300, Dodge Charger and Dodge Challenger (Brampton), FCA Canada operates an aluminum casting plant in Etobicoke, a research and development centre in Windsor, and has sales offices and parts distribution centers throughout the country.