2021 Chrysler Voyager Fact Sheet
August 31, 2020,
Auburn Hills, Mich.
The Chrysler Voyager holds its own distinct position in the award-winning Chrysler minivan lineup, replacing the outgoing Dodge Grand Caravan model for the 2021 model year, and is well-equipped to stand against the competition for those seeking a value-added family vehicle. America’s most affordable minivan, designed with the budget-friendly family and fleet customer in mind, the 2021 Chrysler Voyager carries a unique look and feel within the Chrysler minivan lineup and delivers exceptional driving experience at a pocketbook-friendly price.
Powered by the award-winning 3.6-liter Pentastar V-6 engine paired with a segment-exclusive TorqueFlite nine-speed automatic transmission, Voyager delivers 287 horsepower and 262 lb.-ft. of torque. Standard features highlight Voyager’s versatility, capacity and utility, including seven-passenger seating with third-row Stow 'n Go and 7-inch Uconnect touchscreen radio with integrated voice command with Bluetooth, Apple CarPlay and Android Auto smartphone compatibility.
Launched with a five-star overall safety rating
from the U.S. National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA), Voyager also comes standard with a long list of safety features, including seven airbags, daytime running lights, electronic stability control, Brake Assist, Child Seat Anchor System (LATCH), ParkView rear backup camera and more. Mobility innovations include available rear- and side-entry conversions that create a wider entryway and more interior space compared to a standard Voyager, as well as an enhanced ramp securement system, helping to ensure superior maneuverability and improved ease of entry and exit for wheelchair users. Bottom line: Voyager is a no-compromise minivan at an unbeatable value.
As the first company to introduce the minivan, and through six generations of the vehicle, FCA has innovated 116 minivan firsts. The company has sold more than 15 million minivans globally since 1983, twice as many as any other manufacturer over more than 35 years.
New for 2021:
- New features added to the 2021 Chrysler Voyager’s optional SafetyTec Group include Pedestrian Automatic Emergency Braking (AEB) and Full-speed Forward Collision Warning-Plus
- New black lower grille texture is standard
- Voyager features FCA’s new Gen 5 radar/forward camera/braking system, standard on SafetyTec Group-equipped vehicles, which works in tandem to activate Pedestrian AEB when pedestrians are in the vehicle’s path and the driver has not acted to brake
- Ocean Blue Metallic joins the lineup of exterior paint color options for Voyager
- Part of the award-winning Chrysler minivan lineup, the Chrysler Voyager offers three value-added models – L, LX and LXi (fleet only)
- Voyager features the next generation of the award-winning Pentastar V-6 gasoline engine, which delivers 287 horsepower and 262 lb.-ft. of torque, mated to a segment-exclusive TorqueFlite nine-speed automatic transmission
- Exterior features include a Voyager liftgate badge, 17-inch wheels and deep tint sunscreen glass
- Interior features of the Voyager LX include power driver’s seat, second-row quad seats, in-floor storage bins, satellite radio and steering-wheel-mounted audio controls
- Available options on the Voyager L include three-zone manual climate control, while Voyager LX offers an available overhead DVD, Cold Weather Group and Stow ‘n Place roof rack
- Both Voyager L and Voyager LX offer available SafetyTec Group with new-for-2021 Pedestrian AEB and Full-speed Forward Collision Warning-Plus
- Voyager’s available SafetyTec Group also includes ParkSense rear park assist, Blind-spot Monitoring and Rear Cross Path detection
- With standard seven-passenger seating, Chrysler Voyager delivers a smooth, exceptionally quiet and comfortable ride
- A 3.5-inch driver digital information cluster display is standard on all Chrysler Voyager models
- The 2021 Chrysler Voyager features Uconnect 4 with a 7-inch touchscreen, AM/FM, AUX/USB, integrated voice command with Bluetooth, voice text reply, Apple CarPlay and Android Auto
- Apple CarPlay enables iPhone users to access Apple Maps, messages, phone and Apple Music through Siri Voice Control or the Uconnect touchscreen
- Android Auto enables easy and safe access to Google Voice Search, Google Maps and Google Play Music via the Uconnect touchscreen or steering-wheel controls
- Uconnect 4 systems include fast startup time, enhanced processing power, vivid imagery, and high-resolution and sharp graphics
- For audiophile-quality sound, the Chrysler Voyager comes standard with six speakers and Active Noise Cancellation
- Mobility innovations include available rear- and side-entry conversions that create a wider entryway and more interior space compared to a standard Voyager, as well as an enhanced ramp securement system, passenger seat flexibility and plenty of room for even the largest power wheelchairs and scooters
- LXi (fleet only) offers durable, UltraTec leatherette seats for fleet rental customers, as well as second-row Stow ‘n Go, remote start, security alarm, black Stow ‘n Place roof rack, universal garage door opener, second-row retractable sunshades and auto-dim rearview mirror
- The 2021 Chrysler Voyager is built at the Windsor Assembly Plant (Ontario)
For 2021, the Chrysler Voyager lineup consists of three models:
Available Exterior Colors:
Available Interior Colors:
- Ocean Blue Metallic (NEW)
- Billet Silver Metallic Coat
- Brilliant Black Crystal Pearl Coat
- Bright White Clear Coat
- Granite Crystal Metallic Coat
- Velvet Red Pearl Coat
- Black (cloth), (UltraTec leatherette on LXi model)
- Toffee (cloth), (UltraTec leatherette on LXi model)
- Alloy, (UltraTec leatherette on LXi model)
Please visit the Chrysler Voyager newsroom
for the latest product information, photography, videography, plus access to specification and feature availability documents.
The Chrysler brand has delighted customers with distinctive designs, craftsmanship, advanced innovation and technology since the company was founded in 1925. The Chrysler Pacifica continues to reinvent the minivan, a segment Chrysler invented nearly 40 years ago. Pacifica delivers an unprecedented level of functionality, versatility, technology and bold styling along with the most standard safety features in the industry and most advanced available all-wheel-drive system in its class. The available innovative plug-in hybrid powertrain takes this revolutionary vehicle a step further. It’s the first electrified vehicle in the minivan segment and achieves more than 80 MPGe in electric-only mode, has an all-electric range of more than 30 miles and a total range of more than 500 miles. Chrysler Pacifica is also the most awarded minivan over the last six years with more than 170 honors and industry accolades since its introduction as a minivan. The Chrysler 300 lineup delivers on the brand’s promise of accessible luxury, with iconic and elegant design, world-class performance, efficiency and quality. Chrysler is part of the portfolio of brands offered by leading global automaker and mobility provider Stellantis. For more information regarding Stellantis (NYSE: STLA), please visit www.stellantis.com
Follow Chrysler and company news and video on:
Company blog: http://blog.stellantisnorthamerica.com
Media website: http://media.stellantisnorthamerica.com
Chrysler brand: www.chrysler.com