February 12, 2023,
The all-new Ram 1500 REV – the first battery-electric light-duty pickup truck from the Ram Truck brand – makes its world debut today in a 60-second Big Game commercial. The standalone Ram Truck brand also announced today the launch of the Ram REV Insider+ Contest for a chance at an early reservation at ramtruck.ca
“The Ram brand has redefined the pickup truck segment before and will once again with the all-new Ram 1500 REV,” said Mike Koval Jr., Ram brand CEO – Stellantis. “We believe in bringing the right range of powertrain solutions to our customers, and the Ram 1500 REV will be the first in a lineup of electrified solutions that will add to our current award-winning truck lineup. We are on an exciting electrification journey that will see Ram push past the competition in areas customers care about the most: range, payload, towing and charge time.”
Canadian consumers can go to ramtruck.ca
now to watch the commercial, learn more about the all-new Ram 1500 REV, see newly released images and enter the Ram REV Insider+ Contest for a chance to win 1 of 200 early reservation access codes to pre-order a Ram 1500 REV — and get one step closer to owning a piece of Ram history.
The Ram brand’s commitment to offering a full portfolio of electrified solutions supports the Stellantis Dare Forward 2030
strategic plan to lead the way the world moves by delivering innovative, clean, safe and affordable mobility solutions.
Production of the all-new Ram 1500 REV begins next year.
Ram Truck Brand
In 2009, the Ram Truck brand launched as a stand-alone division, focused on meeting the demands of truck buyers and delivering benchmark-quality vehicles. With a full lineup of trucks, the Ram 1500, 2500/3500 Heavy Duty, 3500/4500/5500 Chassis Cab and ProMaster, the Ram brand builds trucks that get the hard work done and families where they need to go.
Ram continues to outperform the competition and sets the benchmarks for:
- 1,075 lb.-ft. of torque with Cummins Turbo Diesel
- Towing capacity of 16,828 kg (37,090 lbs.) with Ram 3500
- Segment first 1,000 lb.-ft of torque with Cummins Turbo Diesel
- Payload of 3,447 kg (7,680 lbs.) with Ram 3500
- Most luxurious: Ram Limited with real wood, real leather and 12-inch Uconnect touchscreen
- Best ride and handling with exclusive link coil rear and auto-level air suspensions
- Most interior space with Ram Mega Cab
- The most cargo space available in any traditional full size cargo van
- Most capable full-size off-road pickup – Ram Power Wagon
- Ram 1500 TRX is the quickest, fastest and most powerful mass-produced pickup truck in the world
- Most awarded light-duty truck in North America
- Highest owner loyalty of any half-ton pickup
The latest J.D. Power APEAL study, which rates the emotional bond between customers and their vehicles, named the 2022 Ram 1500 as the best vehicle in the large light-duty pickup category in the U.S. This marks the third straight year Ram 1500 has received top honours.
Ram is part of the portfolio of brands offered by leading global automaker and mobility provider Stellantis. For more information regarding Stellantis (NYSE: STLA), please visit www.stellantis.com
Follow Ram and company news and video on:
Company blog: http://blog.stellantisnorthamerica.com
Media website: http://stellantismedia.ca
Ram Truck brand: http://www.ramtruck.ca/