Canada: 2024 Chrysler Grand Caravan Fact Sheet
September 1, 2023,
The 2024 Chrysler Grand Caravan provides unmatched value for Canadian families. Available exclusively in Canada and built on 40 years of minivan leadership, the well-equipped Grand Caravan holds its own distinct position in the award-winning Chrysler minivan lineup, offering space, efficiency, unique and sophisticated design and an exceptional driving experience, with over 100 standard and available security features
The made-in-Canada Chrysler Grand Caravan is built in Windsor, Ontario, and powered by the award-winning 3.6-litre Pentastar V-6 engine producing 287 horsepower and 262 lb.-ft. or torque, paired with a segment-exclusive TorqueFlite nine-speed automatic transmission. Standard features highlight Grand Caravan’s versatility, capacity and utility, including seven-passenger seating with industry-exclusive second- and third-row Stow ‘n Go seats, a 7-inch Uconnect 5 enhanced touchscreen radio with integrated voice command with Bluetooth, Apple CarPlay and Android Auto smartphone compatibility.
Chrysler Grand Caravan comes standard with a long list of safety features, including seven airbags, daytime running lights, electronic stability control, Brake Assist, Child Seat Anchor System (LATCH), ParkView rear backup camera and more.
As the first company to introduce the minivan and through six generations of the vehicle, Stellantis has innovated 117 minivan firsts. The company has sold more than 15 million minivans globally since 1983, twice as many as any other manufacturer in the past 38 years.
New for 2024
- Two new exterior colours, Baltic Grey and Red Hot
- Part of the award-winning Chrysler minivan lineup, the Chrysler Grand Caravan SXT is a pocketbook-friendly, quintessential family vehicle
- Standard convenience features include heated front seats and steering wheel, power sliding doors and liftgate and remote start
- Grand Caravan features the Gen 5 radar/forward camera/braking system, standard on Safety and Premium Group-equipped vehicles, which works in tandem to activate Pedestrian AEB when pedestrians are in the vehicle’s path and the driver has not acted to brake
- Grand Caravan features the next generation of the award-winning Pentastar V-6 gasoline engine, which delivers 287 horsepower and 262 lb.-ft. of torque, mated to a segment-exclusive TorqueFlite nine-speed automatic transmission
- Exterior features include a Grand Caravan liftgate badge, 17-inch wheels and deep tint sunscreen glass; interior features include power driver’s seat, second-row Stow ‘n Go seats, in-floor storage bins, satellite radio and steering-wheel-mounted audio controls
- Grand Caravan’s available Safety and Premium Group also includes ParkSense rear park assist, Blind-spot Monitoring and Rear Cross Path detection
- With seven-passenger seating, Chrysler Grand Caravan delivers a smooth, exceptionally quiet and comfortable ride
- A 3.5-inch driver digital information cluster display is standard on the Chrysler Grand Caravan
- Chrysler Grand Caravan features Uconnect 5 with a 7-inch touchscreen, AM/FM, AUX/USB, integrated voice command with Bluetooth, wireless Apple CarPlay and Android Auto
- Apple CarPlay enables iPhone users to access Apple Maps, messages, phone and Apple Music through Siri Voice control or the Uconnect touchscreen
- Android Auto enables easy and safe access to Google Voice Search, Google Maps and Google Play Music via the Uconnect touchscreen or steering-wheel controls
- Chrysler Grand Caravan comes standard with six speakers and Active Noise Cancellation
- A high-efficiency air filter cleans 95% of air particulates and separates out pollen, allergens, and bacteria for the cleanest cabin air ever in a Chrysler minivan
- The 2023 Chrysler Grand Caravan is built at the Windsor Assembly Plant in Ontario
For 2023, the Chrysler Grand Caravan offers one value-added model:
Available Exterior Colours
Available Interior Colours
- Silver Mist
- Brilliant Black Crystal Pearl Coat
- Bright White Clear Coat
- Baltic Grey
- Red Hot
Please visit the Canada Chrysler newsroom
for the latest product information, photography, videography, plus access to specifications and feature availability documents.