2007 Dodge Magnum SRT8: Product Highlights
August 31, 2006,
Auburn Hills, Mich.
Dodge Magnum SRT8 is a “Magnum on steroids”
- Hauls in more ways than one
- Powered by the all-new 6.1-liter HEMI V-8 that produces 425 hp (317 kW) and 420 lb.-ft. (569 N•m) of torque, the Dodge Magnum SRT8’s powertrain represents a higher level in HEMI performance, with 85 additional horsepower – 25 percent more than the 5.7-liter HEMI
Dodge Magnum SRT8 offers unparalleled street performance
- SRT performance: 0-60 mph in low 5-second range, 0-100-0 in under 17 seconds, 60-0 mph in approximately 110 feet
- Builds on the momentum of Dodge and HEMI
- One of the most functional vehicles on the road. With the longest wheelbase in its class, the Dodge Magnum SRT8 provides exceptional interior room and functional space, including 60-40 split-folding rear seats, an upper flat-load floor with storage space below the floor, and a versatile cargo management system that delivers storage space of 71.6 cu. ft. with rear seats folded.
Dodge Magnum SRT8 formula
- Functional, performance-oriented exterior design, featuring 20-inch SRT wheels, and all-new front and rear fascias with air dam and cooling ducts; race-inspired interior appointments that include deeply bolstered seating and comprehensive instrumentation; benchmark braking; and world-class ride and handling characteristics that are civilized enough for a grocery run but fully capable in more challenging situations
- The Dodge Magnum SRT8 is part of a broad lineup of Street and Racing Technology vehicles developed under the credo “Race inspired, street legal”