August 31, 2009,
Auburn Hills, Mich.
The new 2010 Chrysler Sebring sedan combines stunning design with interior craftsmanship, high levels of safety and reliability, exhilarating performance and 30-mpg highway fuel efficiency, all at an affordable price.
A new smooth appearance hood and new 17- and 18-inch wheel designs give the 2010 Chrysler Sebring an updated look. With elegant lines and chromed touches, Chrysler Sebring offers an expressive and unique design in the mid-size sedan segment.
The 2010 Chrysler Sebring Limited features a modern interior appearance with focus on quality, detail and execution. Sebring’s finely crafted interior features soft materials, available Tortoise Shell accents, mechanical grains and bright-accented surfaces. Standard 60/40 fold-flat rear seats make room for more gear, and standard fold-flat front-passenger seat creates a table-like surface to enhance versatility.
Two fuel-efficient engine options power the 2010 Chrysler Sebring Limited: the standard 2.4-liter four-cylinder World Engine and a powerful 3.5-liter V-6 engine featuring a six-speed automatic transmission with Auto Stick.
Chrysler Sebring Limited also offers a combination of standard safety features not typically found in the mid-size segment, including standard side-curtain air bags and standard front-seat-mounted side air bags, standard Anti-lock Brake System (ABS) and available Electronic Stability Control (ESC) with Brake Assist, and all-speed traction control.
2010 CHRYSLER SEBRING AT A GLANCE
Engineered to fit your life better
- The 2010 Chrysler Sebring Limited offers value-minded consumers the fuel economy, safety and reliability of the leading import sedans, plus upscale styling and several useful features at an affordable price
Strikingly beautiful design with world-class interior craftsmanship
- Chrysler Sebring Limited gives buyers upscale styling and refinement in a mid-size sedan, while providing passion and excitement at an affordable price
Thoughtful technology that makes life easier and safer
- Chrysler Sebring Limited is a mid-size sedan that has a refined interior with many premium appointments available that provide value to the buyer, including:
- Uconnect™ Phone
- Uconnect Multimedia
- Uconnect Navigation
- SIRIUS Satellite Radio
- Aimable LED lights in front and rear seats
- Remote start
- Automatic climate control
- Steering wheel-mounted audio controls
Class-leading safety features
- Standard seat-mounted (thorax) side air bags
- Standard side-curtain air bags
- Standard low-risk deployment air bags
- Standard ABS
- Standard Driver and front-passenger active head restraints
- Available ESC with Brake Assist and all-speed traction control
Exhilarating performance with excellent fuel efficiency
- A fuel-efficient 2.4-liter I-4 World Engine is standard on Sebring Limited and delivers 173 horsepower and 166 lb.-ft. of torque with 21-mpg city and 30-mpg highway fuel-efficiency
- The Chrysler Sebring Limited with a 3.5-liter V-6 and six-speed automatic transmission delivers 235 horsepower and 232 lb.-ft. of torque with 16-mpg city and 27-mpg highway fuel-efficiency
- Auto Stick is standard with the 3.5-liter V-6 engine
2009 Model Year
- Dark Slate Gray interior replaced Slate Gray/Light Slate Gray
- Leather-wrapped steering wheel with mounted audio controls added on Sebring Touring and Limited
- Leather-wrapped shifter knob with chromed accents added on Sebring Touring and Limited
- Trunk mat with brand logo added on all models
- Luxury floor mats and cabin air-filtration system added on all models
- Sunglass holder added on all models
- Trunk cargo organizer added on Sebring Limited
- Dramatically improved acoustic package for a quieter ride
- Aimable LED lighting added to available premium headliner on Sebring Touring
- Eight-way power adjustable driver’s seat added on Sebring Touring and Limited
- Remote Start and Uconnect Phone added on Sebring Limited
- Heated/cooled cup holder and heated front seats added on Chrysler Sebring Limited
- ESC with All-speed Traction Control added on Sebring Touring
- Four-wheel disc brakes with ABS made standard on all models
2008 Model Year
- Chrysler Sebring Limited all-wheel-drive model introduced
- Chrysler Sebring model renamed Chrysler Sebring LX
- Light Sandstone Metallic Clear Coat replaced Linen Gold Metallic Pearl Coat
- New single-disc CD/DVD/MP3 play capability with Uconnect Navigation
- AM/FM stereo with six-disc CD player standard on all models
- SIRIUS Satellite Radio is standard on all Sebring models
- All 2008 Chrysler Sebring sedans equipped with the 2.4-liter four-cylinder World Engine built after July 2007 and sold in California, New York, Massachusetts, Vermont, Maine, Connecticut, Pennsylvania and Rhode Island met the cleanest tailpipe and evaporative standards in the world and was certified as a Partial Zero Emission Vehicle (PZEV). The engine, exhaust and fuel system hardware were upgraded for the 2008 model year
2007 Model Year
The all-new Chrysler Sebring sedan is introduced as inspiration for the common car, with more style, more craftsmanship, more performance and more value.