Chrysler 300C Touring—Distinct Utility, Uncompromised Luxury And Performance (Outside North America)
- Chrysler 300C Touring delivers style, performance and excitement
through distinctive proportions, sculpted appearance, craftsmanship
and world-class powertrains
- New 300C Touring Walter P. Chrysler Signature Series offers an even more luxurious interior with all-new Nappa leather seating, Blackwood interior trim, Uconnect™ Navigation and more
- High-level of safety and security equipment, including supplemental side-curtain air bags, Adaptive-cruise Control (ACC) and advanced driver and front-passenger air bags
- World-class technology: Chrysler 300C Touring All-wheel-drive (AWD) models feature an active transfer case with front-axle disconnect for all-weather capability with maximum fuel-efficiency
- Refined 3.0-liter V-6 Common-rail Diesel (CRD) engine provides world-class efficiency and performance
- Legendary HEMI®-powered Chrysler 300C Sedan and Touring models are the only vehicles in Europe’s E-segment to offer a Multi-displacement System (MDS) standard on a V-8 engine
September 15, 2009,
With daring styling from the 300C Sedan, the Chrysler 300C Touring pushes the envelope further with its strong sculptural appearance, premium interior appointments, unmatched style, performance, ride and handling.
The 300C Touring is designed for more than just for curb-appeal. The uniquely sloped roof and daylight openings provide a spacious interior cabin with 25 percent more cargo room than Chrysler 300C sedan. An innovative inverted “L” liftgate features hinges set back over the load area for nearly-vertically lift, avoiding the operator to step back from the vehicle. This unique liftgate architecture also allows for enhanced access to the rear cargo area.
The new Walter P. Chrysler Signature Series adds even more luxury appointments and technology to the bold Chrysler 300C Touring range. Unique interior appointments include: premium Nappa leather seats for front and rear passengers, Blackwood interior trim, SRT-design steering wheel, bright metallic accents, aluminum door sill plates, and eight-speaker Boston Acoustics 5.1 surround sound with subwoofer and Digital Signal Processor (DSP) all of which contribute to create an elegant, comforting and harmonious environment. Outside, unique 18-inch aluminum wheels, sunroof and “Signature Series” badge complete the upscale transformation.
For great all-weather driving capability, Chrysler 300C Touring continues to offer an advanced all-wheel-drive system. Chrysler 300C Touring all-wheel-drive models feature an active transfer case and front-axle disconnect. No other major manufacturer offers these two independent technologies together. The innovative system seamlessly transitions between rear-wheel drive and all-wheel drive with no driver intervention. When all-wheel drive is not required, the system automatically disconnects the front axle to maximize fuel economy, while still providing the outstanding performance and handling inherent in rear-wheel drive.
The Chrysler 300C Touring offers performance and refinement in all of its four available engines. A highly-refined Common-rail Diesel (CRD) engine offers maximum efficiency and capability. The innovative 3.0-litre V-6 CRD engine with Variable-geometry Turbo (VGT) and Piezo injectors deliver a smooth, responsive ride with instant torque on-demand. And for true American sedan performance, 300C customers can choose the legendary 5.7-liter HEMI®
V-8 engine with fuel-saving Multi-displacement System (MDS) technology.
An expressive SRT Design package is available for the Chrysler 300C Touring, delivering the most popular styling elements of the 300C Touring SRT8 model, with an efficient 3.0-liter CRD engine. The package includes burnished-aluminum 20-inch wheels, Goodyear P245/45R20 all-season performance tires, unique exhaust system with performance muffler, performance-styled front bucket seats with raised bolsters, SRT Design steering wheel, unique interior door trim and body-color exterior door handles and mirrors.
Chrysler 300C Touring also offers passenger-friendly technologies to provide information, communication and convenience. Innovative technologies offered on Chrysler 300C Touring include: Uconnect™ Navigation with voice commands and real-time traffic, Uconnect Multimedia with touch-screen, iPod® Control, hands-free Uconnect Phone, Keyless Entry/Keyless Go, Adaptive-cruise Control (ACC), rain-sensing wipers and Parksense®
rear-park assist system.
CHRYSLER 300C Touring
AT A GLANCE
- Redefining the classic American automobile
- Chrysler 300C Touring builds on the major attributes of the 300C sedan with greater comfort, cargo capability and style—without sacrificing design, performance, ride and handling
- The Chrysler 300C Touring continues the Chrysler brand’s proud “letter series” tradition in a thoroughly modern way
- With unsurpassed comfort and spaciousness, Chrysler 300C has the interior space of a front-wheel-drive package in a rear-wheel-drive vehicle
- Chrysler 300C Touring offers leading technology at a mid-market price
- Premium interior features
- Chrysler 300C Touring shares all premium attributes with its sedan sibling, including: wood-grain or tortoise shell trim, bright metallic accents, soft-touch trim materials and premium leather seating
- New Walter P. Chrysler Signature Series offers high-end Nappa leather,
premium Boston Acoustics speakers with 5.1 Digital Signal Processor (DSP)
- Genuine California walnut interior trim and second-row heated seats available
- Capable powertrain options
- World-class 3.0-liter Common-rail Diesel (CRD) engine with Variable-geometry Turbo (VGT) and Piezo injectors provides exceptional power with 160 kW (218 hp DIN) and 510 N•m (375 lb.-ft.) of torque and fuel consumption as low as 6.6 L/100 km
- Chrysler 300C offers exceptional performance and technology with the legendary 5.7-liter HEMI V-8 engine with fuel-saving MDS technology—improving fuel economy as much as a 20 percent compared to V-8 engines without it
- Available all-wheel drive with innovative front-axle disconnect and active transfer case provide Chrysler 300C Touring with additional on-road confidence in poor weather conditions
- Fully adaptive electronic control of all shifting makes the five-speed Auto Stick transmission feel responsive without harshness, and is available on 3.0-liter V-6 CRD and 5.7-liter HEMI V-8 engines
- Customer convenience technology
- Available Boston Acoustics audio systems include a six-speaker 276-watt amplifier system or an eight-speaker 5.1 Matrix surround-sound amplifier including subwoofer
- Available Uconnect Multimedia features a 30-gigabyte hard drive for ripping up to 6,700 songs from CD or USB memory devices in a compressed format, photo uploading for home screen personalization and the ability to display movies when the vehicle is in Park
- Available Uconnect Phone features Bluetooth technology to provide voice-controlled wireless communication between the occupants’ compatible mobile phones and the vehicle’s onboard receiver
- Available Uconnect Navigation combines the features of Uconnect Phone and Uconnect Multimedia with navigation real-time traffic updates
- High-level of advanced safety and security features, including:
- Adaptive-cruise Control (ACC)
- Advanced multi-stage driver and front-passenger air bags
- All-speed traction control
- Anti-lock Brake System (ABS)
- Brake Assist
- Brake-traction Control System (BTCS)
- Child seat anchor system: (LATCH/ISOFIX)
- Electronic Stability Control (ESC)
- Enhanced Accident Response System (EARS)
- Parksense® rear-park assist system
- Rain-sensing wipers
- Side-occupant protection system
- Supplemental side air bags
- Supplemental side-curtain air bags
- Tire-pressure Monitoring (TPM)