President and CEO, FCA Mexico, S.A. de C.V.
Bruno Cattori was appointed President and CEO, FCA Mexico, S.A. de C.V., in April 2013. He continues to serve as Sales Director, a position he was named to in 2012.
Previously, Cattori was President and CEO of Mercedes-Benz México. Under his leadership, the company experienced rapid growth in sales and market share.
Prior to that, Cattori was the Director of Marketing and Advertising for FCA Mexico, where he was responsible for marketing planning, advertising and CRM, pricing and incentives for the Chrysler, Dodge and Jeep brands. Before that, Cattori worked for the Company in positions of increasing responsibility.
His professional background includes:
- 2013 - current, President and CEO, FCA Mexico, S.A. de C.V.
- 2012 - current, Sales Director
- 2002, President and CEO, Mercedes-Benz México
- 2000, Director of Marketing and Advertising, FCA Mexico
- 1998, Sales & Marketing Liaison to Chrysler LLC, DaimlerChrysler (Auburn Hills, Mich.)
- 1996, Assistant Director Retail Banking, Grupo Financiero Serfin
- 1993, Truck Marketing Manager, Dodge and Jeep Brands - Chrysler de México
- 1992, Service Manager
- 1990, Vehicle Testing and Product Development Supervisor
- 1989, Vehicle Testing Senior Engineer
- 1988, Design Engineer
- 1988, Professional Practices
Cattori earned a master's degree in business management from Instituto Tecnológico Autónomo de México (ITAM) (1995) and a bachelor's degree in mechanical and electrical engineering from Universidad Iberoamericana (1987).